- 500g Scottsdale Pork mince
- 20g taco seasoning
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 200g corn chips
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Coriander leaves
- Lime wedges
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Mix together the pork mince, taco seasoning, coriander leaves, bread crumbs and eggs until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 20 small balls.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown the pork balls well.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes, capsicum, chilli and red onion and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Place the corn chips into a large ovenproof tray or individual serving dishes. Top with pork balls and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake the Tex Mex pork nachos in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Serve with guacamole and garnish with coriander leaves, lime wedges and sour cream.