- 4 lean Scottsdale Pork loin chops - rind off
- 40g Tandoori marinade seasoning
- 100ml oil
- 2 lemons, rind and juice
- 200ml plain yoghurt
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely shredded
- 300ml plain yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon cumin ground
- Warm Naan bread
- Lemon wedges
- Combine Tandoori seasoning, oil, lemon rind, juice and yogurt together in a non metallic bowl and mix well.
- Add the pork loin chops to the marinade and marinate for several hours or overnight.
- Combine the plain yoghurt, mint leaves and cumin together in a small bowl and refrigerate until required.
- Preheat griddle pan over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, brush pan with a little oil. Remove pork chops from marinade and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve Tandoori pork chops with a dollop of minted yoghurt on a bed of tomato and cucumber salad. Dressed with the vinegar and oil and warm Naan bread and wedge of lemon.