- 4 Scottsdale Pork loin chops
- •Salt and pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 2 inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced finely
- 100ml bourbon whiskey
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Combine the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, tomato paste, water and ginger in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until liquid boils, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- BBQ or cook pork chops on a griddle pan 4 minutes each side then place the chops into a greased oven proof baking dish.
- Stir the bourbon into the prepared sauce and pour half the sauce over the pork chops. Bake the pork chops in the preheated oven 170⁰C for 25-30 minutes turning and basting frequently.
- Serve hot with extra sauce on the side.