- 1.2kg diced Scottsdale Pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup store-bought massaman curry paste
- 2 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 500g small chat potatoes, halved
- steamed jasmine rice, coriander sprigs, sliced red chilli and roasted peanuts, to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and chilli and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- Add pork and stir in the curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add carrots, coconut milk and potatoes. Stir until combined and mixture comes to the boil.
- Transfer pork mixture to a slow cooker. Cook on High for 3 hours or until tender and cooked through. Season to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice, coriander, sliced red chilli and roasted chopped peanuts.