- 1 cup puy lentils, cooked & drained
- 180g pumpkin, peeled, thinly sliced & cooked
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup continental parsley, washed & chopped
- 1 cup rocket leaves, washed
- 120g goat feta, crumbled
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons ver juice or malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oilve oil
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Brush the pork scotch steaks with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the griddle pan for 1-2 minutes over a medium heat.
- Place the pork steak in the griddle pan and cook for 6 minutes, turn the steak and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove steak from the pan and rest in a warm place for 2 minutes.
- Place all the salad ingredients carefully into a large bowl and toss slowly to combine.
- Place the dressing ingredients into a large jar and shake well to combine. Pour dressing over the salad.
- Just prior to serving toss salad well to coat with dressing. Serve salad with juicy pork steak and garnish with sunflower seeds.