- 4 thick cut pork loin steaks or medallions (2cm thick)
- 150g butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 4 tablespoons thyme, parsley, dill, oregano leaves chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Golden French fries
- Green salad
- Trim steaks and tie with kitchen string to keep shape.
- Whisk together the softened butter, seeded mustard, chopped herbs, shallots, garlic and Worcestershire sauce and spread onto the baking paper.
- Roll butter into a large sausage shape and place in the freezer until firm.
- Season the pork steaks with a little salt, pepper and oil.
- Cook steaks on a griddle pan or BBQ over medium to high heat for 6 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other. Remove pork steaks from the pan and rest for 2 minutes.
- Arrange the pork steaks on a serving plate, top with a thick slice of herb butter and garnish with golden French fries.