- 3 or 4 point Scottsdale Pork rib roast, rind removed
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Crispy roasted potatoes to serve
- Rocket salad
- Basil leaves to garnish
- Trim pork rack and clean bones. Wrap bones in foil to protect.
- Combine pesto, Parmesan, bread crumbs and olive oil in a large bowl and mix well.
- Press mixture into a thick crust on the entire surface of the roast.
- Weigh the roast and allow 25 minutes per 500g. Roast the pork in the preheated oven at 190⁰c for the required cooking time.
- Allow roast to stand at least 10 minutes prior to carving and serving with crispy roast potatoes and rocket salad. Drizzle plate with a little balsamic glaze or basil oil prior to serving.