- 500g pork mince
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground sumac
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- Tabbouli, hummus, Lebanese bread, lemon wedges and pomegranate seeds, to serve
- Place pork mince into a large mixing bowl. Add garlic, herbs, pine nuts and spices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix the pork mixture until thoroughly combined. Divide pork mixture into 8 portions. Mould each portion firmly into logs and insert a metal skewer lengthways into each.
- Preheat a large char-grill pan over medium heat. Drizzle pork skewers with oil and cook, turning occasionally, for 12-15 minutes until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Serve pork skewers with tabbouli, hummus, Lebanese bread, lemon wedges, pomegranate seeds, extra mint leaves and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.