- 4 lean Scottsdale Pork cutlets
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 40g butter
- 2 cups mixed mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Vincotto or sweet sherry
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 200ml cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- Chopped chives
- Roast potatoes
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Trim pork cutlet to your liking, season with salt and pepper and rub with a little oil.
- Heat griddle pan over a medium heat for 2 minutes and cook pork cutlets for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove cutlets and place on a baking tray. Finish pork cutlets in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and brown mushrooms well. Pour in the combined Vincotto and stock. Simmer and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and chives, season with black pepper.
- Serve pork cutlet with creamy mushroom sauce and crispy, roasted potatoes. Sprinkle with chopped chives.