- 4 lean Scottsdale Pork cutlets
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 4 fresh peaches, halved
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 small zucchinis, shaved
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, diced small
- Ground cinnamon to garnish
- Combine the maple syrup, ground cinnamon, orange zest and juice in a small bowl and marinate the pork cutlets for as long as possible, up to 24 hours.
- Grill the pork cutlets on a preheated BBQ over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side. Remove the pork cutlets from the grill and rest in a warm place.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the peaches and cook on the BBQ for 2 minutes on each side.
- Quickly blanch the zucchini and capsicum and set aside.
- Serve BBQ maple cutlet with the scattered vegetables and grilled peaches, drizzle with maple syrup and dust with a little ground cinnamon.