- 4 thick cut Scottsdale Pork loin steaks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- BBQ vegetables
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 2 small zucchini, shaved
- 1 small eggplant, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rosemary leaves to garnish
- Tomato chutney
- Crusty fresh bread
- Trim pork steaks and rub with oil. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Slice the capsicum into large wedges. Toss the prepared vegetables in a large bowl with oil and rosemary leaves.
- Preheat griddle pan or BBQ over a medium heat.
- BBQ pork steaks for 4-5 minutes on each side or until steaks are cooked to your liking, place pork steaks in a warm place and rest whilst the vegetables are cooking.
- Place the vegetables on the griddle plate or BBQ and cook 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve pork steak with BBQ vegetables and tomato chutney.