- 400g Scottsdale Pork leg ham - cut into cubes, or use leftover sliced Christmas ham!
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 8-10 bamboo skewers
- Extra BBQ sauce to serve
- Preheat your barbeque grill or frying pan
- Soak the bamboo skewers in warm water.
- Load the skewers alternately with ham and pineapple, approximately 3 pieces of each.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade together until well combined.
- Pour the marinade over the skewers and allow to marinate for up to 24 hours (as little as 15 minutes is fine if you're short of time)
- Brush a little oil onto your barbeque or frying pan and cook the skewers, turning and basting with the leftover marinade frequently for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve the skewers with extra BBQ sauce.